Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ronaldo Thursday; Cristiano Gay? I say Yes.


So. I wanted to do this post for a while now, please don't take it too seriously, =P. Allright what I'm trying to say is that Cristiano Ronaldo is a homosexual. Not that I mind! I'd love it if he is, but then it's stupid if he doens't have the courage to come out of the closet. Okay, I understand that it is a taboo in the soccer world, but if some fantastic player should break it, he is the perfect guy. Look he can be metrosexual ofcourse. But a manpurse, a manpurse?! Even I don't have that and I'm pretty darn gay. Also I find his 'friendship' for Rooney interesting! Maybe there is more going on at Man United? Hmmm... Ronaldo and Rooney... =) Below you can find some pictures I found quite revealing. And quite funny!









No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin